Sirius GNSS Multiband Antenna
GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System) is a satellite system that is used to pinpoint the geographic location of a user’s receiver anywhere in the world. Each of the GNSS systems employs a constellation of orbiting satellites working in conjunction with a network of ground stations.
Arralis GNSS antenna are multiband antennas operation over the GPS L5, L2, L1, Galileo E1, E5a and GLONASS G1, G2 and BeiDou bands, they are used as navigation systems in the automotive, transportation, defence and aerospace industries.
- Sirius L1620 GNSS Antenna
- GPS L5, L2, L1, Galileo E1, E5a and GLONASS G1, G2 bands
- Sirius L1560 BeiDou GNSS Antenna
- SI-L1560 | Option SI-L1560-01 with integrate receiver available |
- GPS L1 and BeiDou B1 bands