Head of Sales
General Overview of the Company
Arralis is a technology company providing world leading expertise in RF, micro and millimetre-wave technology. We have offices worldwide, including Swindon, Belfast, Limerick and Florida.
Our core focus includes E and W bands where we can take advantage of their highly desirable attenuation windows, allowing the development of very high-resolution radar and antennas; applications of which include autonomous vehicles, satellite communications, helicopter landing, space science and military defence. We also focus on the emerging K/Ka band satellite communication frequency giving very high data rates from satellite to ground and inter satellite links.
Arralis products, which are the ultimate in precision and innovation, are used in both terrestrial and space environments where accuracy and reliability are critical. Arralis works with some of the world’s largest aerospace, automotive, defence and communications companies.
- Handle all of the technical aspects of component, module and antenna sales
- Direct customer support
- Liaise with engineering and rapid reaction to price and technical queries
- Travel to various locations and exhibitions to represent the company
- Demonstrate deep technical knowledge and understanding of microwave and millimetre wave technology
- Effect use and completion of tasks set via CRM system
- Be articulate in dealings with senior engineers and managers
- Have a strong understanding of our products
How to Apply
Please email your CV with a brief cover letter to: email@example.com