Responsibilities include but are not limited to the below:
- Manufacture company products using the appropriate equipment and drawings, manufacturing techniques and procedures to the correct quality
- Install, operate and maintain manufacturing and test equipment
- Ensure that all relevant documentation is filled out correctly.
- Maintain the production equipment and devices to a high standard in line with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Work with design engineers to assemble different types of circuits for development of modules so that they can be quickly measured and analyzed.
- Build and test dc power supply boards.
- Willingness and ability to learn wire bonding and die attach methods.
Knowledge and experience:
- Candidate must have a suitable technician qualification.
- At least 3 years’ experience is preferable in the RF/Microwave/Semiconductor industry.
- Familiarity working with various tools and equipment. Previous experience with wire bonding and die bonding a distinct advantage.
- Strong communication and verbal skills are essential.
- Must have the ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Must be able to operate basic computer software (Microsoft office), equipment and keyboards.
- Be available to travel on company business if necessary on occasion.
- Familiar with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE).
How to Apply:
Please email your CV and a brief cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org