Job Tittle: Finance Assistant
About the role:
Arralis are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to fill the post of finance assistant to support a wide range of activities in the department.
This is an opportunity to undertake a varied role in Finance. Key to the role will be in the management of all daily finance operations and transactional processes. This will include opportunities to support project teams on finance related activities.
The role comes with the benefits of working for an SME organization with a fantastic, friendly company culture.
Day to Day
· Processing payments, invoices, income and receipts and entering data into accounting software or databases then filing hard copies.
· Cash reporting
· Processing purchases
· Managing employee expense claims
· Preparing employee wages
· Completing VAT returns
· Support for monthly supplier payments process
· Verifying the accuracy of ledger accounts and alerting the Head of Finance of errors
· Supporting with month-end reports
· Recording any inconsistencies to help the Head of Finance reconcile inaccuracies.
· Helping the Head of Finance with administrative duties and support the annual external audit process.
· Internal communications – manage Finance inbox.
· Cost control
· Assist with finance project management – experience not essential as training will be provided.
· Problem-solving skills and the desire and ability to identify, suggest and implement process improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
· 4+ years’ experience in an in accounts/finance role
· AAT qualification
· Candidate with a great attention to detail
Please send applications through to Careers@arralis.com