Arralis will be joining leading global players at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS 2016) in San Francisco (22 – 27 May), at the Small Satellite Conference in Utah (6 – 11 Aug), and at the European Microwave Week in London (3 – 7 Oct).
IMS 2016 is the premier annual international meeting for technologists involved in all aspects of microwave theory and practice. It consists of a full week of events, including technical paper presentations, workshops, and tutorials, as well as numerous social events and networking opportunities. The symposium also hosts a large commercial exhibition.
IMS 2015 Highlights:
- Total participation of 8,626 including 4,633 conference and exhibit-only attendees from 56 countries.
- Over 75 technical sessions, workshops, and panels sessions.
- 54 MicroApps sessions.
- A record breaking exhibition with 620 exhibiting companies including 67 first-time participating companies.
- Engineering Students played a large part in the event through numerous presentations as well as the student design competition, student paper competition, PhD Initiative, and Project Connect.
- The STEM Program on Thursday had over 200 middle and high-school participants.
- The symposium’s first ever Wearables + Wireless Pavilion, which showcased emerging wearable electronics that utilized RF and microwave technologies.
- The debut of the RF Bootcamp, a three-quarter day course for newcomers to the microwave world.
Visit Arralis at IMS 2016 at booth 446.
Small Satellite Conference 2016
Arralis will also attend the Small Satellite Conference 2016 in Logan, Utah, USA from the 6th to the 11th of August. For 30 years, the Small Satellite Conference has been a place where innovators, engineers, problem solvers, scientists, entrepreneurs, and dreamers alike have come together to challenge what we know and push the bounds of what can be done. These pioneers have created a space industry where small satellites make big contributions.
Each year, SmallSat attendees share their successes and lessons learned, demonstrate capabilities, network, and mentor the next generation. These crucial interactions have ignited imaginations, paving the way for small satellites to perform missions that few thought possible. The 30th Annual Small Satellite Conference will celebrate the industry’s tremendous achievements, while continuing to inspire ingenuity for future military, civilian, and commercial missions.
Visit Arralis at Small Sat 2016 at booth 147.
European Microwave Week 2016
Arralis will also be exhibiting at European Microwave Week 2016 (EuMW16) in London from the 3rd to the 7th of October.
Bringing industry and academia together, European Microwave Week 2016 is a five day event, including three cutting edge conferences and one exciting trade and technology exhibition featuring leading players from across the globe. EuMW16 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology.
The 19th European Microwave Week combines:
- Three Major Conferences
- Associated Workshops
- Tailored Courses and Seminars for industrialists, academics and researchers
- Leading International Trade Show
In addition, Exhibitor Workshops and Seminars will be provided by several top organisations with superior expertise in Microwave, RF, Wireless or Radar. Choose from three separate but complementary conferences. Spanning the length of the week, starting from Sunday 6th September, the conferences and workshops are scheduled as follows:
- European Microwave Integrated Circuits Conference (EuMIC) 3rd – 4th October 2016
- European Microwave Conference (EuMC) 3rd – 6th October 2016
- European Radar Conference (EuRAD) 5th – 7th October 2016
- Plus Workshops and Short Courses
- In addition EuMW 2016 will include the ‘Defence, Security and Space Forum’
Visit Arralis at booth 34
Arralis, a Limerick-based company with a design centre in Belfast, specialises in leading-edge, high definition radar and ultra-fast data communications in the Aerospace and Satellite markets. The company has developed world-leading expertise in Radio Frequency, micro and millimetre-wave technology. Their products, which are the ultimate in precision and innovation, are used in both global and space environments where accuracy and reliability are critical. Arralis manufactures millimetre wave semiconductor devices, modules and antennas and provide the Invisible Edge to some of the world’s largest aerospace and security companies.
For more information, contact:
Valerie Somers, email@example.com