Tucana: 94GHz Modules
The Arralis Tucana range of modules consist of individual function modules (HPA, MPA, LNA, X4) as well as 92-96GHz Transmit and Receive modules with convenient WR10 antenna connections and SMA x-band connections for signal inputs and outputs.
The transmitter and receiver sub-systems enable rapid breadboard of radar products.
- 18dBm Output, ~11 or 22GHz LO, 4-8 GHz IF
- TX (LP)
- TX (LP)92-96GHz
- 10dBm Output, 11 or 22GHz LO 4-8 GHz IF
- 6dB Noise Figure, 11 or 22GHz LO 4-8GHz IF
- 20dB Gain, 18dBm Output
- 20dB Gain, 10dBm Output
- 20dB Gain, 6dB Noise Figure
- Output, ~22GHz Input, 15dBm Output Max, 4dB Conversion Loss
Our Capability Offering
Modules can offer an easier gateway to our customers product development and bread-boarding. We also develop multiple custom modules for specific customer requests. The fact that we produce MMICs and Modules under the one roof gives us a significant edge over our competitors. We like to pass this edge on to our customersMike Gleaves, Group CTO